Siemens ET651HE17E Hob
- Colour: Black
- Residual heat indicators remain alight whilst hob is still hot
- Touch control
- 28A connection fuse rating
- 6.6kW total rated load
- 4 zones with varying sizes
- Std Size Hob With 4 Zones
- 2 Year Warranty
Co-ordinated and intelligently designed appliances by Siemens. From state of the art cooling appliances to seamless laundry care. Siemens high performance freestanding machines most supplied with 5 year warranties look good in your kitchen and the built in versions will thrive behind cabinet doors no matter what the layout.
Hazards are eliminated: the childproof lock.
• With the childproof lock button, you can quickly and easily protect each induction hob against unauthorised operation. The childproof lock blocks all the hob's functions at the touch of a button. Locking is cleared by pressing the button again and holding down for a few seconds.
Precise, simple and innovative: touchControl.
• touchControl makes oven control especially convenient. Just touch your finger to the operating panel on the all-glass front.
• 592 mm
• 3 sided bevelled frameless finish
• Electronic control
• Electronic power level display, red
• Automatic safety switch off
• Control panel lock
• 17 power levels
• Main on/off switch
• Power on indicator
• 2 stage residual heat indicators
• reStart function
• 4 quick-lite cooking zones
• Connected load: 6.6 KW
• Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.2 KW; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 2 KW; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW
• Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
|Product Name :||Siemens ET651HE17E Hob|
|Electrical Connection :||Must be Hard wired|
|Residual heat indicator :||Residual heat indicators remain alight whilst hob is still hot|
|Controls :||Touch control|
|Connection Fuse Rating (Amps) :||28|
|Connection Total Load (Kw) :||6.6|
|No of Zones :||4 zones with varying sizes|
|Size :||Std Size Hob With 4 Zones|
|Warranty :||2 Year Warranty|